Welcome to our little home on the web

We are glad you stopped by, we hope you are blessed, and enjoy your stay. We discuss a little bit of everthing here, from homeschool, parenting, adoption, farming, our faith, and our plain lifestyle. May God Bless Your Day!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Safari Park

Preview of our day at the Safari Park

This is only a short preview of the extraordinary day we had Tuesday at the Safari Park.

I took over 250 pictures, so I am only picking a couple to try to show you the extent of the beauty and "real-ness" of the place.

Monday_and_safari_park_Tues_122

Riding the train thru the "drive thru" range

Elephants in their natural habitat-one of our biggest thrills was seeing animals actually moving around

Monday_and_safari_park_Tues_140

and doing life much like they would in the wild-something very different from the many zoos I have seen in the states.

White tigers-a real thrill for all of us…the African range, complete with lots of giraffes!

Monday_and_safari_park_Tues_173

Monday_and_safari_park_Tues_206

I will wait to post more pics when I get home and can do it myself-this is a job for super-editor, and I am not up to the task tonight!

1 comment:

Debberoo said...

So interesting, it looks amazing!