Welcome to our little home on the web

We are glad you stopped by, we hope you are blessed, and enjoy your stay. We discuss a little bit of everthing here, from homeschool, parenting, adoption, farming, our faith, and our plain lifestyle. May God Bless Your Day!!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A trip to Sears Portrait Studio








We needed to get Tyler's first "OFFICIAL" photos done soon, as his hair has been growing so much, and we knew he would be in need of a haircut very soon. So, depsite the fact that we had a long trip on Wednesday to my Grandma's funeral-5 hours round trip-we made an appointment in La Crosse-another 1 1/3 hour trip on Friday. Thankfully, it was rainy, and our little man fell asleep on the way, as his 2 molars he is cutting have made him a bit cranky and irritable.


He was perfect at the studio, cooperated with any and everything the very nice photographer asked him to do, and beamed when he needed to smile-it was a fun day-and Kendell and Nicholas were just as excited to have their "family" pictures done with him as well. Things have changed a lot since we took them there 4 years ago-they take unlimited photos now, and you get to keep all of them on a cd-of course for a fee of $30, but I think it is well worth it to be able to make my own copies anytime I need them, or to put them on the blog!! HEHE!!
I am a proud Momma, what can I say-I have 3 beautiful children, and I love them to pieces-Thank you Lord for the gift you have placed in our hands!!


Soon to come this week will be updated photos of how life at home is with Tyler in the last MONTH-who can believe it has been that long already?


Blessings


Chris

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

Chris, BEAUTIFUL photos of your 3 children! I kept trying to pick my favorites but it's just impossible - the pictures are all wonderful! I'm so happy you got a chance to get these taken.
Stefanie

Beth said...

what great pictures Chris!!! They all turned out really great!

Joyce said...

WOW!!!! You have acomplished something I have yet to do. I feel Tessa is not ready for some stanger in her face yet. He is sooo handsome and so proud to be a big boy. I love the photos of your special family Chris. So proud you got these done. What a beautiful family you have.Sounds like life is settling in with all 3 kids.
So lucky,aren't we?????
Warmly, Joyce

Katie said...

Chris, those pictures are just perfect! What cutie pies! Oh my goodness!

We really like Tyler's hair a bit longer too - he's soo cute. Well, gees, all of them are!!!

Rydley said...

Just stunning photos! Yes, you should be so proud!!

Rebecca Lily said...

What sweet photos!!! They turned out beautifully!

Shana said...

Great pictures! I love the one of the three of them on their elbows, so cute!! Tyler looks so happy to be with his siblings. He is so loved and I can see that he knows it.
-Shana