It is time to recognize more of the everyday things around me that I need to be rejoicing in-for we are to "count it all joy!" Even though that is a tough thing to do some days, looking for those little things in everyday life that we know we can rejoice in and be thankful for really helps to deal with the blows that come each day too!
21. a day off the farm
22. a safe time of travel-seeing areas of the countryside we have not been through for quite a while
23. a visit to the accountant-and a TAX REFUND
24. Record milk prices last year-coupled with record expenses that brought about the tax refund
26. The smiles of a happy 4 1/2 yr old while playing
27. The smiles of a 10 yr old while doing school work on the road
29. The gift of homeschooling my children-no matter where we are
30. March is here, and spring is COMING!! Oh Happy Dance!!