Thanks to Canadian Ann Voskamp @ Holy Experience, I have ventured into the realm of the gratitude community. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time, and if nothing else, it should ensure a post, with a few pictures, on a more regular basis than my hectic, fly by the seat of my pants days have allowed for in the past few months. Check out Ann's blog, and her gratitude community, and see if you can find a few things in your ordinary day that cause you to stop, ponder, and thank our Creator for His favors He has chosen to bestow upon us.
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus-Amen and Amen
- More than enough Bibles to choose from, in my own home, to read God's Word at any time of the day or night
- The beauty of 4 seasons in our rural Wisconsin area
- 3 fabulous children placed in our arms by God through the gift/miracle of international adoption
5. A loving, supportive, hard-working husband
6. the grandeur of Fall colors
7. the approach of snow/winter fun
8.the ability to educate my children at home
9. the ability to work at home with my husband, making a life for our family as we all work side-by-side on our dairy10. a garden that overflowed with goodness-of which carrots was the last to be harvested, and that just completed today, on a 35 degree, wind blowing 20 mph, cloudy November afternoon
this summer's bean harvest, complete with 3 smiling children snapping beans happily
Stop on over at Ann's and join in on the gratitude parade-a grateful heart is really the stepping stone to a happier, healthier, more productive life-and I aim to be living proof of that over the next few months!